FAQ (back up)
What are delivery options?
We ship both locally and worldwide. Please refer to here for our Shipping information.
When can I receive my order?
- If your item(s) are ready stock, we will arrange delivery within 1-2 business days.
- If your items(s) are Pre-order (marked as Pre-Order), we will arrange delivery as soon as possible once the items are done according to our lead time.
- If your order consists of both ready stock and Pre-Order, we will send you ready stock first. However, you can request us to send all together by putting a note in "Special instructions for seller" at your Cart page.
- An email notification will be sent to your email address with tracking # once your item(s) are shipped.
Sometime our fabric comes in limited quantity, to avoid any yard go to waste, we will open Pre-order that we only tailor after purchase is made and we will deliver to you within our lead time.
Pre-order will have lead time of few weeks depends on purchase period. You can refer to Lead time information here.
How does custom order work?
If you need the dress to follow your measurements instead of our standard sizing, or would like to have a little tweak compared to original designs or mix and match our available fabric and design, please email us at email@example.com to check first. We will advise if we are able to do it and advise surcharge before sending invoice to you.
Please indicate the fabric you are interested in and the design you would like to tailor in your email. Please note any design with "Sold Out" status, the fabric is not available for custom order anymore.
Please note that no custom request is accepted if you put your Custom request in "Note to seller" during your purchase of our Standard Size. Any custom order needs much more attention from the whole team, even it's just a small change, sometimes we wasted the whole dress due to misunderstanding,
The surcharge will depend on how complicated your request is. The minimum surcharge is $20 for basic request (e.g. follow your measurements).
Please note we don't have physical store so no fittings and measuring service will be provided. You can follow our Measurements guide and we will study your info and might request to retake if we find something that does not sound right.
Alteration will not be provided unless we fail to tailor according to your request and measurements. We can recommend you seamstress if any alteration is needed or you can bring your piece to your trusted seamstress to alter to fit you perfectly. Most of our pieces have allowance of 3 to 4 cm to alter up or down 1 size.
Exchange/Refund is not allowed since the piece is only for you, not for anyone else. So do only order if you are comfortable with this.
How do I order Custom order?
- Please write to us indicating your requirements (e.g. change in waist/bust/hip etc. measurements compare to our size chart given in product page, add sleeves, change color etc.), we will advise according what the surcharge will be.
- After we advise final payment, please confirm with us if you would like to order, we will send you invoice.
- Please advise us your measurement using our Measurement guide.
- Please note that Custom item is not allowed for exchange.
- You can find lead time for custom order here.
Can I amend/cancel my order after payment?
We are afraid that we do not allow cancellation if any form of payment has been made.
We do allow you to make amendment for your order only if it's Back Order/Custom made order. For ready stock, it depends on stock availability and we have right to accept/deny the request.
What is your Exchanges/Returns policy?
Please refer to here for our Exchanges/Returns policy
Do you do alteration?
Sorry we are unable to assist in alteration.
We would suggest you to take your piece to your trusted seamstress to alter to fit you perfectly. Most of our pieces have allowance of 3-4 cm to alter up or down 1 size.
Do you provide measuring service?
Measuring service is not available as we do not have physical shop at the moment. Please visit our Measurements guide for some guidance.
Do you have shop for me to try/view?
We sell exclusively online, all items will be sent to you by post.
We currently do not have physical shop for viewing/fitting. Also, some of our designs come in very limited quantity from S-L only,.
What are accepted currencies?
All prices are listed in Singapore Dollar. The respective credit card company will convert this into your local currency.
What about garment care?
You are advised to hand wash all Joli Pretty apparels (individually) without soaking for the first few washes as color transfer may occur.
Please iron on reverse side of the apparel. Low to Medium heat ironing is encouraged for all products. We would encourage steaming or ironing them using indirect heat (by placing a fabric/cloth between the item and iron).
How many pieces you have per design?
We have 6-15 pieces per designs for all sizes, only a few designs might go up to 20 pieces if demand is too high and we can have enough fabric and production capacity.
We are sorry if we are not able to produce more than this as our products are not mass produced and crafted with love from a small team of very selective seamstresses. All details of each cheongsam is paid attention for, even the lining and zipper.